Information for Authors
Submissions are invited to be considered for the conference on topics relating to Sustainability in Energy and Buildings, including:-
- Sustainable Buildings for Smart Cities
- Energy and Smart Cities
- Renewable Energy Technologies, Applications and Integration in Smart Districts
- Big Data Analytics Technologies for Intelligent Energy Management in Buildings
All contributions should be of high quality, original and not published elsewhere or under consideration for publication during the review period.
Full Track Papers
Instruction on Full Track Paper submission can be found .. here ..
Short Track Papers
Short papers may be submitted, forming brief accounts on topics relevant to the conference and accepted they will be published in the online journal Sustainability in Energy and Buildings Research Advances.
Instruction on Short Track Paper submission can be found .. here ..
SEB-16 offers PhD students a further opportunity to enhance their scientific work included
in the student registration fee:-
- Participation in a poster session, in addition to any paper that is submitted for presentation and publication, enabling discussion of the work and feedback from other delegates at the conference.
- A visit to the start-up incubator I3P of Politecnico di Torino.
More information about the Doctoral Track can be found .. here ..
Powerpoint Presentation TemplateThe example slides contain instructions about how to use the template can be downloaded .. here ..
All oral and poster papers must be presented by one of the authors who must register for the conference and pay the fee. By submitting a paper you undertake that you will attend the conference and present the paper if it is accepted. By submitting a paper you also indicate that you accept the conference Terms and Conditions, available by request or on the conference web site, and that you agree to abide by them.